Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Touching

I love this game.
I love it's gameboyesque nature, both in visual and technical perspectives. The graphics catapulted me into nostalgia. The size of the levels reminded me heavily of gameboy games.
The difficulty of the game was frustrating but not so that I ragequit (died 122 times lol)
controls were simple yet playing the actual thing was difficult.
To be honest my first impression was "Oh look, another platformer..." but once the rules started being added I was captivated. The music was real good.
There were a few things that bugged me, being the sensitivity of not walking left. I would occasionally jump and hold down the left arrow a pixel too long, thus resulting in head esploshuns. Another thing was the height of the spikes.
The end was really grand though, I actually almost cried, and when the piano music started playing I got goosebumps.
Good game gentlemen, good game.

flashygoodness responds:

Thank you very much. Yeah, apparently lots of people accidentally walk left by a pixel while jumping left. I think I'll try to make that rule a bit more lenient a future update. I'm glad you enjoyed the ending. The team worked hard to make it worth playing through the game!

Phit Phit

Good

Real fun, and testing, I like it. Just the right amount of difficulty to get you slightly irritated. ^_^