All 20 art Reviews

A Mutation Has Occurred A Mutation Has Occurred

Nice

I like the coloring, and the pink-ish flare around the edges is pretty nice. keep on keepin on.

NefedovStorm responds:

thanks, appreciate it man

Shy Shy

Neato

I like this, and after reading your response to PyRo-FaCe I notice that the use of the multiple arms says a lot more than the actual facial expression in this drawing. Is that the crease of a book or just something you added via photoshop/gimp/whatever?
Good job

Luxembourg responds:

It's the crease! This drawing was made in my moleskine notebook. I intentionally made it so that it would go between the pages. No real reason why, but that's what the black line is.
Thanks for the review. Glad you like it, sir.
(Damn, I end almost all of my reviews with that phrase.)

Pissing can Pissing can

This

Is going to my favorites. I like your art a lot, and the style you draw in is nice to look at. I like how yo use pens and... is it watercolor or color pencil? Either way, good job.

Yoshiko13 responds:

i'm using colored pencil and felt tip brush markers : ) <3

oh! and pastels as well hahaha XD

Pacman tries to eat Mario! Pacman tries to eat Mario!

wat

Congratulations... my lowest scoring of an art piece... ever. Im not really sure what I can say about this other than I hope you're just mucking about and that this isnt a serious attempt. Im going to check out your other art now, in hopes that this is a joke. If it's a serious shot, then i'd have to say practise. Get a "how to draw" book and study.

M-ario responds:

Thanks!

Bottle Rocket Bottle Rocket

Kewlio

Nice shading

wolfie tec wolfie tec

Pretty good

I'd say this is pretty good. I appreciate the fact that using computer programs to color ( especially when new to this ) can make it difficult to get things JUST RIGHT. But this is pretty good. I'd say the dark grey lines on the tail are a bit awkward though, and it could use some shading. Otherwise, nice job!

DragoonElite responds:

thanks yeah think when I did the tail I got lazy on shading it right trying to get the fluffy feeling at the same time but it didnt come out right and thanks :)

Night Off Night Off

tranquil

He looks so... peaceful.
Nice filter btw. Helps the feel a lot

Captain Falcon Captain Falcon

I'll review it.

I'd say it's a pretty sweet use of pixels. The shading is impressive. :3

Piranha V2 Piranha V2

Schweet

What are the 2 rectangular things near the corner of the pirana plants mouth? I think the way you made the stem glow and the pattern on the pipe are awesome. One thing though, is that the head looks rather 2 dimensional. A way to fix this would be to add the teeth on the other side of the mouth, since the head is round and the teeth would be going in a semicircular path. Other than that, it's real cool, the green/red contrast is real appealing.

DRTDR responds:

Thanks man. I'll take that into account.

Breezy Day Breezy Day

Fucking Nice

I like the color combination, but my favorite part is how the blue splotch in the bottom left has bled about.

dreamzmighty responds:

Ah, well thank you. It was just a doodle with color added to it. (: